Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some Days

Some days it is 92, then the next day... it is 45. If I could drop weight like temp drops...

So yesterday I had an odd thing happen to me. I had already had words with a juvenile coworker by 8:30 in the morning (it ended with me asking her to stop interrupting and listen to me and she put her fingers in her ears to block out my sound... no really.) I was understandably upset by her actions and lack of respect. Usually when I am that upset I crave something chocolate, but yesterday I really was craving a good run on the treadmill. Never in my life did I think I would crave exercise instead of chocolate. FG is growing as a person!

Tomorrow is the last day to submit fish recipes, btw. If you have not already done so. I have had some really really good fish the last 2 weeks! Thanks! Once I have graded all of the recipes I will announce the winner and get you something something... and you too Courtney! Thanks for the reminder of the Cancer Sucks contest. You are right, I had forgotten!

No comments: