Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Sumbit to You...

I know that God has created many wonderful things of beauty on this earth; things for our betterment and ease. I submit that the devil has invented one thing for our torture and ultimate discomfort while here on earth. Behold the devil's torture chamber ...
Once upon a time there was a fat girl named ... well names are unimportant; we will just use the term FG. One day FG decided she was tired of being fat and so hired a wonderful personal trainer (PT). PT and FG were pretty good friends and FG trusted PT very much and could really relate to her, so far FG has lost 15 pounds with the help of PT. FG loved working out with PT ... That was until PT made FG get up on the devil's torture chamber (DTC). After only 5 minutes FG felt like her legs were going to fall off. Like really fall off. FG could not walk right for days and days (good story so far, huh?) Well a few weeks went by without PT making FG get back on DTC and FG was really enjoying her sessions with PT. That was until yesterday when PT made her get back on DTC for 1 minute sprints. 1 minute as fast as FG could go on DTC and then a short walk around the track. Then back on for a minute, then a walk; then back on for 30 seconds backwards... twice! All I am saying is that FG has pretty strong legs … she can leg press some impressive weight … but the DTC hurts FG’s legs every time she even looks at it. What the heck?

6 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Ack! That does sound torturous! I am proud of you for working so hard. Congratulations on the weight lost so far, my friend.

Mandy said...

FG is awesome! and I can relate. I hate that machine...

Unknown said...

I have to tell you, that was the funniest post I have read in a long time. I giggled the whole way through! I hate elipticals too!

Patti said...

Would you hate me if I told you that was one of my favorite work out machines?

Preds Girl said...

LOL LOL LOL

Still laughing.

Thanks for sharing the woes of FG.

Johnson Family said...

I actually like the eliptical I ran a mile on it and didnt realize I was done until the thing beeped at me.