Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Fav Blog Today

My sister's sister-in-law (confusing much) had the best post today on her blog. I loved this story and thought I would pass it on ... and I guess it does deserve a pink link!! I hope one day to be this kind of mom ... or if not to have Alisha adopt me too ... btw Alisha and Matt my favorite band is the Barenaked Ladies in case you ever want to surprise me with a night out too!! LOL Loves me some Molen's!!

On a side note, by this time next week we should have one more little Molen in our lives. If Sister does not go into labor this week, they will help her along with that starting next Wednesday.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I'll be on lookout for Barenaked Ladies tickets. That would be a great concert too! And of course I'd adopt you at anytime but I don't think you'd really want that... I'd make you do chores and go to bed at 8pm. Besides I hear your Mom is pretty darn fabulous! Maybe she'll adopt me?? : )

Caroline said...

I do not care for Miley but what an adorable mommy daughter date. It really brought a tear to my eye. I have been wanting to do something with William in the same vein. However, to get him ecstatic, I would have to take him to some dinosaur park or Natural History Museum. Hmm, I would rather take him to Miley Cyrus. Hahahaha!