Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ta-dah... today

This is my new niece, Kelsey McKinley who came out to play today (finally!!) She was born this morning at 12:16 and weighed in at 7 lb, 13 oz; she is 21 inches long. Sister and baby are fine. Last night I got to have a sleep over with LoMo. When I would ask her "Who is getting a new sister today?" She would say "Yottie!" Yottie is what Sissy and she call each other but I thought it was pretty funny!

For those who come here often, I will be referring to this new little one as Mac. Why? Well I do believe that it is safer to refer to children by nicknames on a public site like this... so I have Sissy, LoMo, LB, and now Mac!

2 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

She's so beautiful! Congrats on little Mac - so glad that means more play time!!

Trudy G. said...

Congratulations! She is so cute.