Thursday, October 1, 2009

Control

I had a pretty rough week this week and I realized that I had given control of my life to someone else. Not totally but enough that I let my emotions be clouded by another person's actions. Another's actions toward me made me mad, I gave up control of my life a little. I stayed mad, am still a little mad at the actions of this individual that I am forced to be around because of work situations. However, I now realize that it is my control I gave up this week.

I claim my control back. My attitude is mine to change, and I change it now! So in the great words of Tina Fey: suck it 'co-worker' you are nothing to me anymore than a annoying fly on my wall.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to take it back! :)

Amy Maida Wadsworth said...

I love you! You are awesome!