Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today I Am Grateful For ... #30

Today I am grateful for being grateful. This has actually been a rather hard month what with my uncle dying, finishing school, casting a show, work trauma, etc. So it really has been helpful to focus on what I am grateful for this month on top of all that has been going on. I have found that there really is a lot to be thankful for in my life. I have a steady job, where some do not; I have a very loving family each of whom I know I can count on no matter what (final score: team sprinklers 13; team mud 20); I have friends who always have my back and tell me how great I am (it's true... LOL); I have many gifts from God that let me know I always have a loving Heavenly Father who cares about me enough to give me so many blessings. While this has been a hard month, I am grateful I chose to focus on the positives.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for being so grateful and inspiring your friends to reflect gratefully upon our lives!

Love you!