Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today I Am Grateful For ... #16

Today I am grateful for theater. I love musical theater, I love straight plays, I love dance concerts, I love art shows, I love it all. Last night I saw the musical Wicked for the 4th time and I loved it each time. The first time I saw it was in New York with the original Elphaba and Joey from NKOTB, I've seen it twice in Chicago, and now here in Salt Lake. What a cute, fun, and inventive show. This version was really good, I was charmed again by the story.

Admitedly I do not like all shows, I do prefer the new stuff to the old stuff, but I'll even sit through a good version of an old musical. Aparently, according to my Seussical production staff, I need to see South Pacific because I did not know the music.

By the way the rest of you can be grateful for the police man who pulled me over last night and saved you all from me; I am a dangerous criminal with a burnt out headlight. I picked the wrong day to quit swearing... but let it be known that I did not swear when I got pulled over!

2 comments:

Candice J said...

Did you not swear because your mom was there? :) I have both versions of South Pacific so you should come over and watch them sometime.

Steph said...

No I did not swear because I gave it up yesterday. Hello my name is Stephanie and I am a swearerer. (Hi Stephanie) I have been swear free for 24 hours.