Friday, April 17, 2009

Today I Am Grateful For ... #17

Today is Sister's brithday! Happy Birthday Sister! Today I am grateful for you. Wow, 30 years old. You are old, Sister! For a tribute 30 years in the making: This one is for you...

My 30 favorite things about Sister in no particular order
1 You brought MoHo into our lives
2 You are a Princess
3 You like to go camping
4 You are an excellent Mom
5 Two words: Crafty Crafterson
6 You are one talented actress
7 I miss ugly shoes
8 "What are you wearing?"
9 Old Man McCarty
10 Road trips to Seattle
11 Miss Midvale 2001
12 Remember the bear at camp?
13 "I have a cramp!"
14 Alton Brown says ...
15 Family CNA
16 You introduced me to Gilmore Girls
17 Aunt Colleen's lasagna
18 Zebra striped hair
19 Getting you a Matsumoto
20 Grammar queen
21 You let me be the favorite aunt
22 Brine the turkey
23 Being 120 years pregnant
24 Churro ... racist ... spit
25 Dinneyland
26 Pasta salad with shrimp
27 Parade after parade
28 Will you proof-read my paper?
29 Sharing a bedroom
30 Watching the old Parent Trap in the green chair upside down while torturing the neighbors... good times.

p.s. Colleen was super grateful for her post, which she expressed right after she proof-read it for grammar and factual mistakes. They have been fixed Co, and here you are...

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

LOL! You guys are funny!