Saturday, April 11, 2009

Today I Am Grateful For ... #11

... Nature. Now don't get me wrong, I do not like camping or getting dirty or anything like that, but I do love looking at nature. I love the Spring flowers, particularly tulips. I love trees even though I am allergic to them, mostly I love them in the Fall when they turn all of those colors. I love water, all kinds. I love the ocean, I love the lakes, I like ponds, and I am very fond of streams. (I think I was using the word love too much.) One of my favorite things is taking a drive through the mountains and looking at the beauty that the Lord has put here on the earth. Today I am grateful that the Lord loves us enough to make the earth beautiful for us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN SISTER! I am loving all your posts.

Erica said...

Ditto

Colleen said...

I'm glad you love me enough to get all dirty in the "nature" that is my yard today. Thanks for all your help!