Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan

Fans of Buffy or Angel in the house? I was raised with Geek siblings and sooner or later some of the geek rubs off! My brothers started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and got Sister and I hooked too (admitedly it took me far too long.) I did not really get into Angel until I saw my Hotty McHotterson Lorne singing in a bar one episode. I was hooked on Lorne and started watching the show. Come on! A green demon who sings? Does it get better than that? The actor who played Lorne, Andy Hallett, passed away this week from heart failure at 33. (Far too young) But it makes me want to go home, pull out my Lorne action figure doll (thanks Sister), and pop in the old DVDs of the show... but I don't have the DVDs of the show (Who has those? Brother or Sister?)
So rest in peace Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan, your beautiful tones will be missed at least by me.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How sad! Although I've never seen the show, I felt touched by your tribute; 33 is far too young!

Candice J said...

"Do the dance of shame!" He will be missed.

Rach said...

Sad! I loved Lorne, too.

Colleen said...

You beat me to the post sister. I was so sad when I read this news yesterday too. You are not the only one who loved Lorne.

I have the DVD's. I can bring them to you this weekend.