Thursday, September 30, 2010

A non-rant

I believe that every good (or snarky) rant post should be followed up by a praise post. Okay, I just made up that belief, go with it. Can I give high praise to the creators of TV premier week? Applause. It is my favorite holiday because I am a would-be actress/director/producer. I have DVR full of fictitious friends to catch up with. Mer and McDreamy, Sue and Will, Bones and Booth, Bob and Jillian, the 4 nerds and the hot chick. It is so good to have you home again!

While I admit to loving only 50% of the Glee episodes thus far this year, I was so pleased to see a Brittany S Pierce-centric episode. She and Sue share my award for the best lines ever. (I think my cat reads my diary.)

So praise for the return of the season. It is nice to have an incentive to get my homework done faster!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

We have so many tv shows in common... And I've loved reuniting with all of them!