Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Right Thing?

Monday Besty and her Hub and I all went to a movie, we saw Inception. For those who have seen it this might make you laugh. For those who have not, please allow me to give a little of the story without giving anything away: The story is about dreams and the possibilities held within dreams. To explore dreams at times, sedation is used. The rest of the story hangs on this basic premise. At the end of the story (which was good, but oy I feel like I need to see it again to grasp it all!) Besty leans over and says something like "So are you worried about going under sedation this week?" UM... I AM NOW!!

3 comments:

Candice J said...

Heehee! :)

Preds Girl said...

hahaha. I saw that movie a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it! I was drawn in from the very beginning all the way to the very end. Crazy!

Wonder what will be "incepted" into your mind this week...hahaha. ;-)

Sharon said...

hahahaha! Love it! Glad you liked the movie! :) <3