Monday, October 4, 2010

Bean Shop

My very cool sister, Colleen, who I am sure I brag about all too often, just got another feature up on her sewing website: The Busy Bean.

(AH!! She just found a new purse she is going to try, I cannot wait to buy the test unit!! not what the post is about, it pays to have a Sister who sews!) Anyway, there are a few new features on her site that include recipes, a shop to buy already made items, and a custom order form link for those items to be made to fit you personally.

Some of my new favs in her shop are this owl hat

And this dress is so great!

If I did not love her so much I would be so very jealous of her crafty ability and hate her just a little... good thing I love her so much! You should see the cute doll she made for Mac's bday. The skirt she made me for a wedding recently was so beautiful!

Anyway, proud sister post is done! Check out her stuff ... or not!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Aw, thanks sister! You make me feel awesome.

I'm going to e-mail you a fabric to take a peek at for your new purse. I think it would be awesome!

Caroline said...

Love the hat. Finally something a boy can wear that isn't too girly or too skull-y. Its not a word. Good work, Coco, jr!