Monday, September 6, 2010

Angry Birds

Speaking of my tom-pooter... raise your hands if you have experienced Angry Birds... Hands raised? How addictive is this game? The premise of the game is simple: the pigs have stolen the birds eggs and now the birds want revenge and to try to save the eggs. So for the game you slingshot the birds to kill the pigs. I like this game because I get to kill pigs. Now for the tens of readers I might have you may or may not know that I am allergic to pork. So killing pigs is kind of fun for me. I like pork, the taste that is. I like the flavor of bacon; sometimes on Christmas Eve I will have a bite of my brother's bacon... and suffer all night for it. And now I feel like I am smack dab in the middle of Fiddler on the Roof: Oh we suffer, we suffer in silence... So with this game I no longer have to suffer in silence. Eating pig hurts me... so now I have an outlet to hurt back!

No comments: