Monday, September 20, 2010

Bits and Pieces

  • Today the home phone rang and the caller ID said "Phone Scam"... good one coach!
  • This one friend of mine, Peggy, had this blog post the other day that made me so very very happy. Please take some time to read her ramblings on getting old, particularly number 3.
  • I have had a headache for a few days now, I think it is because I am not on pain meds any more.
  • There is this fun new mindless game for my tom-pooter that is kind of addicting. It simply involves growing and breeding frogs. I have wanted an aquarium of fish and frogs for a while... thanks tom-pooter.
  • Recovering from surgery is the perfect time to watch all seasons of Grey's Anatomy.
  • The bad thing about watching all of the seasons of Grey's Anatomy is that suddenly every stomach pain is a perforated bowel.
  • The other day my cute little Mac was sitting on my lap. All of a sudden she decided to stand up and ended up falling off the chair backwards and landed on her head. It was an impressive flip, she has a future as a gymnast, but it also was good to get our hearts racing.
  • My first house payment is due October 1, I own a house, it is very ... adult of me.
  • I do not live in said house yet. But I still own it.
  • I went back to school to get a Certificate in Human Resource Management.
  • I did some research recently for a family home evening about school. When I found out what someone with my experience, a certificate in HR, and an MBA makes as a Human Resource Manager (salary) I almost puked from unbelief and joy.
  • Of course I will have to move to Delaware for the high HRM salary.
  • My mom is in Seattle for a week, she left today, I miss her already.

3 comments:

jkribbit said...

We also got the phone scam call tonight. Do they actually think people will answer? Crazy!

How you doing? Will you be in class on Wednesday? Looking forward to Friday!! :)

Fluffy Momma said...

Please don't move to Delaware. I don't think John would be very happy if I told him we were moving, cause you're not allowed to be that far away from me.

Mandy said...

Where is your house? That is exciting news!