Friday, September 24, 2010

Hot Breakfast

I am a cereal girl. I have never really been a fan of hot breakfast. Hot breakfast is usually served with pork products which I cannot eat. Of course there are substitutes for these items, but most of the members in my family who cook think of these items as the devil's food, they prefer poison (bacon.) So I just usually avoid hot breakfast as a rule. But since having surgery all I can think of in the morning is pancakes!! I want pancakes. This is odd for me. There really is no reason, nor is there a reason for me blogging about it. Just a craving. Odd really. Today I was driving down the road and it kind of smelled like burnt toast, not sure why. But all I could think was "Oh I could go for some pancakes right now!" hm...

2 comments:

Candice J said...

Like "The Original Pancake House" pancakes!?!? Those are yummy!

jkribbit said...

Dude, we could have hit IHOP tonight if you had said something!

Thanks for an awesome evening! And just to set the record straight, I truly do adore you and would you settle for a threeway tie with now distinctions? :)