Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blog Stalker

I have this blog that I stalk. Just one, really. I mean the other blogs I follow are of friends or family that know I read them. But this one blog is a friend of a friend who does not live here in Utah. We have met, I know her, she knows me, I am 95% sure if we saw each other on the street we would recognize one another. But we do not know each other very well. I was reading my friend's blog one day and saw a link to this friend of friend blog and checked it out. I have been hooked ever since. I always squeal with excitement when her blog is updated, I think she is funny with a touch of snarky thrown in. Her blog makes me happy. I usually want to comment on some aspect of her post, but talk myself out of it because there is something about remaining an anonymous blog stalker. It made me think about my own blog stalker, you know who you are, who had a conversation with me one day about my 101 goals. I was like "Dude, how do you know about my 101 goals?" "I blog stalk you." "Oh, huh, creepy." So I am now that creepy stalker of friend of friend. So friend, thank you for having fun and snarky friends for me to stalk.

Hello my name is Steph, and I am a blog stalker.

No comments: