Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shameless Plug: Massage

I have been going to the same spa for a while now to get my pedicures. I have known for a while that my lady, Lisa Jo, does massage...but I just found out she does hot rock massages. Oh child! I had one this week, and I was ridiculously relaxed. So here is my shameless plug for my favorite spa lady. Lisa Jo Biltz at Salon Ti in Sandy (8031 South 700 East, the rear building) is a magician! I find her pricing reasonable. She does pedicures, massages, hot rock massage, and if I remember right manicures (but don't quote me on that one!) If you are looking for someone, I highly recommend! Her phone is 801-209-4145; drop my name, you know you want to be a name dropper! She works her schedule around being a full time mom as well, and I just adore her!! End of shameless plug!

No comments: