Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birdie DVD Party

Two years ago I directed a production of Bye, Bye Birdie. We offered a DVD version for the cast, and there were some snags getting that finished. Fast forward 2 years and the DVDs are done. Say it with me: OY! It is a long story, but needless to say it is ready!!

For those who were involved with this show with me and ordered a DVD I am having a party at my place April 10 where we will watch it and have a pot luck dinner. Even if you did not want a DVD we would love to have you. The info is found at the Facebook event page below, just click on it and come on by!


If you cannot come that day but ordered a DVD please leave me a comment here (that I will not publish) with your email or phone number so I can arrange a time to get it to you, mail it to you, etc. Also pass the word to all other involved with Birdie so they know about this too!

No comments: