Monday, March 29, 2010

Meeting Tinkerbell

My niece Sissy met her idol last week: Tinkerbell. She was at the happiest place on Earth. From the stories her parents told us, she was beyond excited.

Well I guess I met my Tinkerbell on Saturday. After seeing Legally Blonde again I met Lucia Spina back by the stage door. So the short version of the story goes like this: I sent her an email after seeing Legally Blonde Tuesday telling her how talented I think she is and what a fan I am. I told her I was so excited that I already had tickets to see her Saturday as well. To my surprise she sent me an email back!! Told me she would love to meet me after and chat for a minute. (Insert squeal here) She was very generous with her time and talked for longer than I expected her too, signed my program, and took pics. Seriously, I am such a nerd, but it was awesome!!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

that is so awesome!!! Very nice pic!