Friday, October 3, 2008

It's a brighter day

I woke up this morning with a song belting in my head.

Oh,Oh,Oh
Woke up today feeling the way I always do
Oh,Oh,Oh
Hungry for something that I can't eat
Then I hear that beat
that rythm of town starts hauling me down
It's like a message from high above
Oh,Oh,Oh
Pulling me out to the smiles and streets that I love.

Good Morning Baltimore
Every days like an open door
Every nights like a fantacy
Every sounds like a symphony
Good Morning Baltimore and some day when I take to the floor
The worlds gonna wake up and see Baltimore and Me.

Any day that starts with Tracy Turnblad in your head is going to be a good one! It is a theory I am testing... Now I just can not figure out if I am hearing Ricki Lake, Marissa Jaret Winokur or Nicki Blonsky. Probably not Ricki since she never really sang that song.

No comments: