Thursday, October 16, 2008

Caught up

I have not been lurking on blogs lately. I just caught up with over a week's worth of blog reading... you all had a lot to say! I am also sitting in my office right now trying to find the motivation to work. I can not find it! I work for a company that sells air and heat systems but we can not seem to get ours to work right. Yesterday it was 80 in our offices so I brought a t-shirt with me just in case it was hot again. Today it is 65. A nice happy medium would be nice. I have not, however, given up on wearing flip flops for the season. My co-worker told me once that he knows it is cold when I start wearing actual shoes and socks. Who needs Mark Eubank's White Snow-coat when you have Stephanie's flip flops?

By the way Mom is about 40% done with her stem cell collection. This is good news!

No comments: