Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wii Help

So I was reading in my mom's cancer book last night about how when patients get tired, like she is now, they do not exercise and this leads to muscle loss and bone breaks. It suggested finding an activity that is enjoyable and low impact. So I thought right away of the Wii games. The trouble is they are so hard to find. Any tips from those of you who might have found one? I could buy one on eBay but they get more expensive than finding it in a store here... anyway tips please!!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm looking. Everyone only sells them in packages with games.

Miss Megan said...

I have no information on how to purchase or what to purchase with a Wii. Just an anecdote that my sister-in-law's mom randomly picked one up one day and bought every attachment and game the store had and now she's hooked. Apparently she and her friends play all the time. It's nice that video games aren't just for 30 year old men anymore...