Monday, July 21, 2008

Awesome Amber... And Carrie too...

Once upon a time there was a girl named Awesome Amber. If you do not know her, she is awesome; if you do know you her, you know how awesome she is. Awesome Amber's mom cuts my hair, she is awesome too but in a different way because her name is Jenae. So one day Awesome Amber commented on my blog... how did she find me I wonder? So I looked up her blog, and alas one has to be invited to read said blog. So Awesome Amber I wonder why, oh why, you have not invited me to read your blog? my email happens to be sassyjose at gmail dot com (if you are a fan of Jeff Dunham did you sing the end with me? Dot Com!! Jeff-fahfah Dun-HAM dot com!)

Speaking of Awesome...ness... I want to talk now to my Awesome Visiting Teaching Companion, best friend on the street/ward, introducer of fine musical groups, walking buddy, and favorite restaurant-goer-0uter-with person: Carrie. I miss you. One time we each need to stop being so crazy busy so I can go see The Dark Knight with you when you call, we can walk again every week, and hit some Sush-Ex or India House so you can tell me all about MCR and how dreamy Gerard is. (persoanlly I have a crush on Mikey F Way because my dream boats from Drive By were wearing his shirt...) Remember when we went to that concert and I almost died in the mosh pit? Good times, great memories, awesome music. How did you find my blog too? How does anyone find my blog? Inquiring minds want to know.

Lastly today I want to give a Wii update. I LOVE the Wii Fit! I did 30 minutes last night and was dripping with sweat. I did not even think 30 minutes was that long, did I mention I hate exercising? Fun fun fun. AND I am down to 39 years old instead of 42 years old. (Yes I know for real I am 32, but at least my Wii age is heading in the right direction!)

Just kidding, there is one more thing I wanted to put in my random of random posts: Mamma Mia!! I had a nice girl's afternoon out with Colleen, Lottie and Ainsleigh (and to the snarky old bitties we sat in front of: YES there are 2 babies sitting in our laps, perfectly acceptable at 3:00 in the afternoon and those little girls were great in the movie!) Back to Mamma Mia... fun show! I had a great time seeing it and would see it again!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Love the random post! I ran across your blog while reading comments to one Mandy Brenchley, who's blog I had been invited to view. Thats how I found you. I have seen other peoples blogs that have not invited me as well. I wonder what is the etiquette there. Do I check it all out. Well, duh. Do I leave a comment? I felt comfortable commenting you since "we is tight" but what about other people?
So, yeah, we totally need to stop being so busy. For me that will come when Tonya moves mid August and then the kids are back in school. Then its on!!!! Love ya!