Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In an attempt...

So I recently booked a trip with some girlfriends to Vegas (next week... holla!) We are going with the express purpose of seeing the Star Trek exhibit at the Las Vegas Hilton before it closes September 1. I was wondering if this made me an official geek. I had heard there was a test online for such a thing (1% of this score is because I knew there was a test online for such a thing... thanks Peggy) but over all I think that I survived my upbringing by geeks and living with 2 VERY geeky brothers for years and years.

btw, the major bulk of this score was because I knew the name of the ship on Firefly!! True that!! I will proudly claim to know my love Serenity! I love you Wash!

For the record we also bought tickets in Vegas to a Cirque show to ungeekify.


11% Geek

Created by


3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Ack! I'm 61% geek. Thanks again for volunteering to accompany me to see the Star Trek stuff....

Patti said...

Are we dying again? I don't want to die Mal!

Yes, I'm a geek, too.

Make it so.

Candice J said...

I'm 35%. Maybe I'm a good guesser.