Thursday, July 10, 2008

Squeeee

So a little box was just put on my desk at work and I was all excited because I thought, "Oh prezzies for me?" Even better!! Prezzies for Wretchel's baybay! But then I was like, oh what if I think it is so cute and she is like, "Don't you know me at all?" And I'll be like "I guess not, I guess spending 3 months with you and your unborn fetus was not enough." And she be like, "Well yes it was you worked me so hard I never want to see you again ever!" And I be like (sob) but then who will be my Wretchel and why then invite me to the baby shower?

And then I wake up and realize I over think things.

(Note to those who may take this post seriously, please don't! Sometimes I just amuse myself! #1 Wretchel loves me and always will, that is an order; #2 This prezzie is so awesome how could you dislike it?) Looking forward to see ya'll again.

4 comments:

Rach said...

Of course I will always love you, even under command. :) I'm glad you're coming to the shower! And, just to make it clear, no one will ever take my place. No one else can ever be your Wretchel!

Sarahbina said...

Amen to Aunt Rachels comment

Miss Megan said...

I love presents! Even when they're not for me. There is just something so lovely about wrapping something up and having someone be surprised when they open it. Anticipation is so fun in this case.

Can't wait to find out what's in the box!!

Amy Maida Wadsworth said...

Yeah! What was in the box? You've hooked us!