Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I missed it by that much

I got so painfully close and then made one wrong move and messed it all up Following the suggested steps for solving that come with the Rubik's cube I solved for green first
Then it says to solve the bottom two rows
Then the top row middle square (obviously I am working hard since you can see my feet up on my desk at work)
So I was this close... and then disaster struck. I turned right instead of right inverse and it is all over... at least for now since my lunch hour is over!

4 comments:

Erica said...

So close and yet so far....

Patti said...

Three minutes seems like an unreachable goal...even after solving the blasted things for 25 years it still takes me 20 or so minutes.

Colleen said...

Before you know it, you'll be heading off to game night with the geeks!

Sarah said...

Hey Stephanie,
I found you off Mandy's blog. I'm adding you as one of my links. I hope that's alright! :)
Our blog is private. I'll send you an invite.