Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dr. Horrible: This week only



Joss Whedon is a genius. The pic above will take you to his musical video blog. It is free this week only, episode 1 & 2 are out, episode 3 is coming Saturday. At the end of the weekend the episodes will only be available by download on iTunes. If you are a fan of Buffy... especially the musical epi... you will love this!! Or you might hate it, I loved it. Firefly's Nathan Fillion has one of the best lines in episode 2. "The hammer is..." I shall not ruin it for you. Slightly inappropriate...

This blog has Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, Falicia Day, and Simon Helberg (one of the geeks from The Big Bang Theory) and my favorite director: Joss Whedon. Enjoy, my friends! And welcome to a glimpse of what truly amuses me!

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Yay! I haven't seen the second episode yet, but I bought the first episode on Tuesday 'cause I liked it so much. Josh Whedon is such a genius :o) Can't describe why, he just is.

Candice J said...

I love it!! So frakin funny! Too bad I can't download it since I have a Zune instead of an iPod.