Monday, June 9, 2008

Lottie ... the hottie

Lottie's Unlce Lane nicknamed Lottie this weekend after she was blessed. I told Colleen I needed some pics for my blog because I had put some of Ainsleigh up but none really of Lottie and I knew she would be upset if I did not post any ... oddly she was more upset I had not told her I had a blog. Who knew?

So now I have pics of her baby up, I can finally send my sister the link to my blog!! These pics were taken by our sister-in-law Kate. She is really quite good! Lottie, if I am not mistaken was the first baby shoot she did.
Lottie Rae Molen

I have decided to call her Frog


My sister's little family

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

So precious!

jkribbit said...

She is adorable! I especially love the "frog" picture...

Colleen said...

I'd have to say that she is one of your cutest nieces! And thanks for sharing your blog with me.

Patti said...

that is a darling picture! I went "Ohhhh!"

This Place is a Disaster! said...

long skinny!!!