Sunday, June 29, 2008

Albert Proposes to Rosie... for real

In this link Brandon Rufener proposes to Kate Lowder... ahh


The camera gets shaky at one point because the cast came running out of the dressing room and frankly I feared for my life a little...

So this proposal was very sweet, she of course said yes, and later forgave me for the little white lies I had to tell in order to get her to play the scene before the show. Once a show opens I see no need to run scenes or give notes so it was a little hard to come up with a reason for her to come out and do it. All I have to say I one day I hope to visit Tomato Flats Nebraska.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I am so glad you posted this, so I could actually see it! They are so lucky to have this . . . not many people get their proposals on video!

Stephanie said...

Yay!!!!!!!