Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Awesome Cast

May I just brag a moment? Of course I can it is my blog! I have the best, and I mean THE BEST, cast ever. Everyone is great from the leads to the little kids! There are 60 cast members in call and ... well... wow!! I am very excited that we open on Frday so the cast can finally perform. We did the show in the dark last night because the outside lights did not work (silly firemen!) and they all had fun in the dark. It was great, the cast really let go (partly I think because we could not see them.)

I am so pleased with the hard work and dedication I see from them. Doing this show has been tiring and taxing and frankly the cast really has stepped up!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amen, Sister! Amen!

Miss Megan said...

We're just following your lead, Steph! Thanks for putting us together and making this such a fun experience. I am so excited I chose to do this show!