Wednesday, August 27, 2008

PhD in Horribleness

So remember yesterday when I said that my hair had been washed 4 times? Why would you? After I washed it in the evening post cut I put some über spikey gel in it to get it dirty. My sister was over and took this super flattering pic, which I LOVE!! All I was missing was goggles on my head and a white lab coat; I too could have had a PhD in Horribleness.


a post script: The title of this post is in reference to Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long blog and not in reference to my feelings on my hair. Dr. Horrible is on my shirt, he is who I am pointing to. Played masterfully by Neil Patrick Harris. Captain Hammer is played by my love Nathan Fillion. If you did not check it out when I posted the link a while ago, the video is still available online thanks to Hulu by clicking here and then click Watch it Right Now. It is good stuff and the bulk of most of my inside jokes right now! Most of the inside jokes, I say, with the exception of MMMMMMMMMMMMM!

7 comments:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Am I understanding that you are not too fond of your new . . .accessory?

This Place is a Disaster! said...

SHould have checked it on Marykay.com virtual makeover first!!! That's all I'm saying!



And I think it looks fun. A change of this magnitude is necessary once in a moon. It makes you feel different, act different, it's okay. Rather a change self imposed rather than one inflicted upon you by force, eh?

Steph said...

No, I love it!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Kay - Good.

jkribbit said...

Hey Steph,

I love it, too. So far I am also loving Dr. Horrible. That is good stuff! (Although I think of The Backyardigans every time Captain Hammer is mentioned...but that just adds to the hilarity.)

I wasn't quite brave enough to announce my project to the world...but since we're best buds, I'll let you in on it. I'm recording a CD. I finished the first 3 songs yesterday and have 9 more to do. As you already read, it was SCARY! but also good.

Enjoy your new do! And be sure to post when you do the tips :)

Miss Megan said...

I knew what you meant. Love the shirt, love the hair, love the show, love everything!

Patti said...

Sarcasm...that's original.