Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Vegas Pics

So here were the pics I could not post earlier because I can not figure how to flip them using my Mac. I will convert fully to the Mac, oh yes I will!!

Right before I left to pick up the girls my niece Lottie was at my house, and frankly this is the first time I have seen her smile in person. I have seen pics of it, but she had never smiled at me. Not technically a pic in Vegas, but right before... and she is cute, and it is my blog...
A lizard at the Shark Reef
A waterfall from the Shark Reef
A shark. A Nose Shark. The kind of shark who you do not want to meet in a dark alley.
Part of the Shark Reef looks like a sunken ship, I just thought the detail was kind of cool.
If you look close behind Megan you can see the Borg Queen's skull and spine... she is rightly scared.
Megan sitting in the Captain's Lounge
Candice's frothy beverage at Quark's. I have a Quark's Bar Bowling Shirt, it is kind of cool. I am wearing it today, I feel like I could do well on Wii bowling today, even better than my mom! She has mad Wii bowling skills...
Love the shirt, love the pants, love the bag, love everything.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That is a very cute pic of Lottie - but it almost doesn't look like her!

I'm glad you guys had fun in Vegas - even if getting home kind of sucked rocks.