Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Arts Survey

As many of you might know I am involved in the arts program in my local community and today I received an email from two of the producers I have worked with recently encouraging me to take a survey for the Salt Lake County Center for the Arts. I took it in hopes to boost funding for local arts programs in my community. If you are like minded the email and link is below (I hope) I encourage you to take a minute to answer the questions honestly, even if you think too much money is given to the arts now as it is. I for one think community arts programs could do with a little more bank roll!

Salt Lake County Center for the Arts needs your input. How do you and your family participate in the arts and culture scene in Salt Lake County? Please tell us -- take a minute and fill out our survey. (http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/210780/9cb9/) The survey will close on August 20, and results will be incorporated into the Salt Lake County Cultural Facilities Master Plan, expected to be released in late September, 2008.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

So, I took it, and at the end realized that I don't actually live in Salt Lake County. I wonder how much that matters?