Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Deep Thoughts ... by Starbuck

You know that week between Christmas and New Year's? I submit to you that most businesses that are not retail and food should just close their doors... but then that really is not fair to the retail and food industries. I am just saying I would like a legitimate week off but still like to be able to go out to eat and shop if I want to! I have it... the retail and food industries should close the week between Arbor Day and what ever comes a week after Arbor Day... The rest of us just know we cannot buy food or anything really that week. It would take some planning, but then I think it would be fair. Oh wait, now we need to plan a week when all emergency personnel can take off and no one gets sick, injured, and there is no crime.

Come to think of it, I guess it is alright I have to work this week.

No comments: