Monday, December 28, 2009

Understanding the Stock Market

Sadly I do not have a firm understanding of the stock market. In fact, I less than fully understand the stock market. Which is why I have asked our Relief Society to have a week day meeting class on this topic. The class is January 12, 2010 at 7:00 at my ward house if you are female (sorry men), local and interested in coming. My ward address is 7825 S Olympus Street in Midvale (Olympus Street is about 200 West) Or click the address for a link to a Mapquest map. This class is going to be an hour long, and should prove as a good introduction to the stock market. It will be taught by my good friend Ben Watson (Papa Who from Seussical this summer) who teaches about the stock market as part of his job. I am rather excited for it and would gladly invite anyone women who are interested in learning more about this subject. Please let me know if you have an interest in coming and I can give you more details!

3 comments:

Candice J said...

I'm there. But than I already told you that. :)

VeeringVixen said...

I work for a company that is in the financial industry and I still don't understand!! I wish I could come but, alas, I will have already made my trek to Texas. =( That's awesome that you put this together though, Steph!

~Jenn Hamilton*

This Place is a Disaster! said...

i think I am going to show up! As long as my hubby gets home on time!