Monday, January 4, 2010

The Internet Rules!

I am sitting in Utah watching my boy Dylan play a basketball game LIVE in St. Louis. How awesome is the internet?

Bragging time? Don't mind if I do: D's team The Washington University in St. Louis Bears are ranked #1 in the NCAA Div III standings. Last year they won their second division championship in a row and D was a part of it. I am a very proud former nanny! Although I do feel old when I say "I used to nanny a kid who now is a sophomore in college."

2 comments:

Christy said...

Go Dylan! (and the proud nanny that practiced hours with him!) I just got a Christmas card from the family I babysat for when I was in high school. The oldest boy just got married on Saturday. Talk about feeling old! Well --I really am, you're not :)

Steph said...

Christy I am old...er... I just realized I am older than you were when we met... by 5 years. I did practice for hours with him, I actually used to be quite good myself. Now, however, whenever my trainer says "10 pushups for every free throw you miss" I seem to miss every free throw. I should practice again!