Monday, December 14, 2009

Fairy Princess...es

We had some fun at the boutique that was at my house this past weekend. My super talented sister in law Kate took some photos of my niece Sissy and I in fairy princess outfits that my other super talented friend Stephanie Maag had put together for us. Frankly I am converted insomuch that I have put an order for my girly purse from my super crafty talented sister Colleen Molen... you heard me... purse.

And if I do say so myself, I am rocking this pink!
Sissy loves kisses... usually... she did just turn 2 so that might all change. She gives the best cheek kisses!
Hello my name is Stephanie, and I am a fairy princess!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww! you look marvelous as a fairy:)

Erica said...

Pink, Steph. You are wearing pink. Are you growing as a person? ;^)

Colleen said...

pulling. it. off.

Rach said...

I love it! You two look Daaahling in your fairy costumes. :)

Stephanie said...

It works for you; I love the new look!