Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thank you so much!

I have some super generous friends who have been supporting me emotionally, mentally, and physically as I fight with my mom's cancer (have I mentioned this week that cancer sucks!?) But now I have to say that I have some really generous friends who have donated money to the walk that we are doing as a family. Thank you to everyone who has ever given me any sort of support (emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, financial, etc) this year. It has not gone unnoticed, nor is it unappreciated. I know I have not been able to share my thanks appropriately with everyone but please accept this pathetic blog thanks! I thank you for the hugs, the kisses, the ear, the words of kindness, the girl's nights out, the prayers, the friendship... I can go on and on... Thank you!

No comments: