Thursday, September 11, 2008

Had a Hale of a Night

Last night was the Hale Centre Theatre Thank You party for all those involved with Hale shows. While I have never been in a Hale show I have really good friends who are (See Kate now in Big, and Candice next in Into The Woods!!) I lucked out since Kate's fiance is out of the state going to school and was her date last night. We went with Candice and Megan, met up with Patti and Dave and Michael and his date. What a fun night!!

They say it is a formal event and, I am not kidding you, WOW!!! I am glad I went out to get a new top instead of just using an old shirt. Everyone looked beautiful, especially my date! I loved your hair and your dress was the good kind of sparkly… yes there is a bad kind!

After a great dinner we all went into the theater for a show. And Hale puts on a fun thank you show. First they did a tribute to my good chum Scott Morgan who passed away this year, it was nice to give him a final standing ovation. Then his parents received a nice thank you from the theater. The box office staff got up and shared some of the funnier calls from the year. Then there was a scene from every show of this season. Kate was in Christmas Carol and the scene from Big (stop framing your face, no I think it is working.) Then we had birthday cake for Megan… or the theater depending on who you were. Kate and I took some prom photos that I can not wait to see! It was such a fun night. I am so pleased to have good friends I can stay out way to late with and chat!

Also side note, someone I used to work at another theater asked if I would be willing to go back to them, and Sally the Hale producer told me I looked nice and she liked my shirt. I have also found that Candice and I are really good at helping people avoid stalkers and Patti has purple hair (LOVE IT!)

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

SO. MUCH. FUN. I'm convinced I wouldn't have had nearly as nice a time if I'd been with any other group of people. I love you!