Saturday, September 20, 2008

New phone

I mentioned in my 100th blogextravenzapalooza (is that how I spelled it) that I needed a new phone. My company gives me a cell phone which is so great of them; one of the best perks I have. I picked it out this week and it just arrived. I am going to play with it this weekend before I port over everything and start using it, just to get used to it, I am smrt. I also caved and got a bluetooth. Gr... But it is a small one that can stay in my car. I love that we have a policy at work that we are required to use a hands free when we are in the car. I usually get the one that has a cord and hangs in the ear... but I caved and am now a part of the dark side. Have you caught that I am not a fan of the bluetooth? I had a bad experience with a person who was wearing one. What happened you ask? I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE!! So below is my new pretty... the LG Dare.


3 comments:

Caroline said...

LOL! I can't wait to see you chatting away in the grocery line and the poor checker thinking you are talking to her. JK, you would NEVER do that!

Miss Megan said...

Oooh, that IS a cool phone! Almost looks too complicated for me, but I can't wait til you can show it off for me in person. Have fun, Steph!

BRITTANY said...

....cut to Stephanie on the ledge in a green dress daring to touch her new cell phone (like in the commercial).