Tuesday, September 9, 2008

my new favorite things

Recently PBS aired new versions of 4 of the Jane Austen books made into television movies. I loved loved loved them! They did not remake Pride & Prejudiced (because in my opinion why ever remake Jennifer Ehle or Colin 'Yummy' Firth) or Emma (because ... well I have no reason not to remake this one ... because it does not have Colin Firth) Along with them there is a story made called Miss Austen Regrets which was very cool. I was thinking about them because as I went to sleep last night I was watching Jane Eyre (Mr. Edward Fairfax Rochester ... oh man! Good stuff!) For this week they are my new favorite things ... partly because they make me not have nightmares at night ... mostly because they are so beautiful!


2 comments:

Candice J said...

I finally saw Jane Eyre of this version and loved it. I need to see the rest of them now.

Sarahbina said...

I saw the Mansfield Park one, (it's the only one that my parents would let me watch considering it got done around 10ish, and Billie Piper was in it and she's one of my favorite actresses that's alive)

It truly is great

P.S. and seriousley what CAN be better then Colin Firth?