Sunday, September 14, 2008

A 100th Blogextravaganzapalooza

100 Random Thoughts about me or nothing in particular

1. Blogging really is great therapy
2. I like the new Microsoft Office suite, I thought I would hate it
3. I really like sailboats and lighthouses
4. Once you go black you never go back
5. Nightmares are scary
6. Cancer Sucks!
7. Fall is my favorite season
8. The hammer is my…
9. Monk is not so weird, I see where he is coming from
10. Sometimes I am woefully underpaid
11. School is nice and all but I am getting tired of the work group teams
12. What is going to happen to Jim and Pam
13. Wicked is coming to Salt Lake in April 2009
14. I need a new cell phone
15. Why does a headache make it hard to think
16. My favorite character on Arrested Development is Buster (Hi Uncle Father Oscar)
17. Napoleon Dynamite was a funny show but I should not have seen it when I did what with the whooping cough and all
18. I like to wear flip flops and am sad that season is almost over
19. Debbie is the best swim instructor I have ever had
20. The Olympics were fun to watch for many reasons
21. I wish I could paint
22. When Wretchel wanted to join a pottery class I really wanted to join her
23. My favorite food is sushi
24. Game night needs to happen more often
25. We used to turn our family room into a theater room, I miss that
26. My mom used to make us each a Valentine’s cake
27. Look at that sky, talk about blue
28. Allergies are not my favorite thing
29. Being single really is okay, I am reminded of this during Sacrament meeting weekly
30. I am going to buy a house in a year
31. For graduation I am going to buy a new TV
32. This is how old I am
33. The boy I used to nanny for is a freshman in college, this is not alright
34. Mamma Mia the sing-a-long version is AWESOME
35. Medication is our friend, overmedication is not
36. I am worried about the national debt
37. I need some new shirts
38. Alaska was one of the prettiest places I have ever visited
39. I wish hybrid cars were more affordable
40. I would like to spend a week in Bolder Colorado
41. I miss my Bridie friends
42. I am a Phelps Phan
43. I have 1 stamp in my passport
44. I need to brush up on ASL again, Special Needs Mutual is starting
45. I like my Mac
46. Oh Monkey Monkey Monkey, you tore my heart in two
47. Red is a fun color for a car
48. Some people have too much bloody money
49. Burt’s Bees is the best
50. Chocolate is good in its many forms
51. I really do want World Peace
52. This is a long list… remind me why I am doing it
53. I like directing more than acting, but I need act in something sooner than later
54. My receptionist is dressed inappropriately today… this is nothing new
55. I like swimming
56. My favorite color is green I think because of Julie
57. Joey and Janice’s Day of Fun in Park City are the best
58. Voice mail is annoying
59. I am not a fan of Ben Stiller but I do not wish him harm, ever
60. Camping is my least favorite activity
61. I put my Obama sign up right after his speech on Thursday night of the Democratic National Convention
62. People who graffiti buildings have no self-esteem
63. My Chemical Romance is an awesome band, but they swear too much
64. Water is my favorite beverage
65. There are days when I really miss my Grams
66. Sometimes when I am on the phone and I get put on hold so someone can answer their cell phone it makes me a little mad
67. Gmail chat is one of my new favorite things
68. Broadway musicals are so great
69. I love rain, the big fat rain that smells like home is the best
70. I come from a good family
71. Million Dollar Baby is a really good flick
72. I do not like to get into political arguments
73. My new stereo syncs into my iPod
74. My preferred characteristic within Expression is the capability to unearth synonyms (sentence used to read: My favorite feature in Word is the ability to find synonyms)
75. I have always wanted to write a book
76. I am not a pet person
77. Stupid people bug me
78. My least favorite task at work is balancing the bank statement
79. I could be Jewish, well except for the fact that Jesus is my personal Savior thing
80.Spandex is a privilege, not a right
81. Communication is the key to successful relationships
82. I really dislike the smell of coffee
83. I think I would want to win a Tony more than an Oscar
84. Really Gus?
85. The last 15 are the hardest
86. I am actually excited to shave my head
87. I think text messaging is killing the English language
88.Disneyland is the happiest place on earth unless you are Kate
89. Morning disc jockeys on the radio kind of annoy me, not Rick so much but that is just because we are friends
90. Coloring calms me when I am mad
91. I have a secret… but I can not tell you… yet
92. “You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig” is an expression not a slam on gender.
93. While I dislike camping I do like smores (first you take the mallow...)
94. I like music
95. People would be in less debt if they bought less
96. Post-its were a great invention; thanks Romy and Michelle
97. I like peanut butter M&M’s, well frankly anything with chocolate and peanut butter
98. I wish we had government sponsored nap time for adults, like we could all have a mat at our desks and graham crackers or something
99. Remember when we did not have little flash drives that we could carry in our pockets?
100. This list word count is: 1,062

6 comments:

jkribbit said...

Happy 100th post!! Green really is the best color, isn't it? Hearts!

Stephanie said...

Yahoo for your 100th posting! Congrats, and thanks for always having such fun things to read.

I love you, Lady... and miss you!

Rach said...

You're killing me, Smalls!

Erica said...

That was awesome! :^) Thanks! I'm coming up on my 100th and I need to start working on my list....

Miss you!!!

Oh! And while I can't buy my shoes back yet I think I can spring $10 for the DVD. Did you ever get it working?

Miss Megan said...

#34 - I wholeheartedly agree, and think we really should start "sing-along" musical nights.

#87 - Lousy teenagers doing whatever they want with spelling and grammar...

Love you Steph! Congratulations on 100 posts!

BRITTANY said...

YOUR BIRDIE FRIENDS MISS YOU TOO!!!