Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Double Treat

I am shamefully behind in introducing you all to Mr. February and, while I am at it, I might as well introduce Mr. March from my Nice Jewish Guys Calendar. Can we blame it on my brain being older?

Mr February is Brian L.
Brian is a comedy writer and his favorite food is eggs. Brian likes the "nerdy" type of girls. He has never been to Israel, but loves matzo ball soup. His hobbies include going fishing and to dive bars.

Mr. March is Jordan S.
Jordan describes himself as an "East Coast Jew and a hippy." He lives in Venice where on weekends his two Boston Terriers pull him down the blvd on his skateboard. This law school student has to admit his mom drives him crazy but makes great soup.

I am so glad I have this calendar so I can dream big. Dream big, sister, of the man I may one day call my own!

No comments: