Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vaca - Disneyland

Disneyland is one of my favorite places to visit. I really like Southern California. A. Lot! I do not think I have ever been to SoCal without visiting Mickey and Company. It was hard to narrow down the pics from the trip. This time was my first time with kids. The experience is totally different. Sissy turned 3 in December; LoMo turns 3 in May.

Let me just get this out of the way right now, I have the CUTEST nieces and nephew. No take backs!! LoMo has a very strong willed personality. She has a touch of the baby OCD, and she is so stinking smart!! This is her "Don't talk to me, I am working on my world shattering physics theory that will one day win me the Nobel Prize" look. Or Blue Steel. One or the other.

Sissy is just a flirt who will kiss anyone on the nose. Meeting Minnie

I have two favorite pictures from Disneyland. This is one of them. LoMo was eating lunch and she would not eat a chip with her eyes open. Every time she ate a chip she closed her eyes. It was so much more cute live!!

On our last day in DL, LoMo was really missing her Daddy. Uncle Barry was a good substitute, though. Or at least his finger was, for about 20 minutes.

LoMo and Sister in front of the girls' favorite ride: The Blue Boats. They even learned the words to the song "It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all." What? There are other lyrics? No one told them. over. and over. and over again.

Tigger was grabbing Sissy's face and 'kissing' it all. She thought it was so funny.

This is my other favorite photo from DL. Sissy is kind of obsessed with Cinderella. This picture with the Fairy Godmother makes me think the two are up to something. They are planning global domination. When the Fairy Godmother kissed her on the cheek (I wish I had snapped a pic) you would have thought Sissy had won the lottery. It was a magical kiss!

LoMo loves Arial. In fact she has Arial dolls in both pink and blue dresses.

Jessie is pointing out to LoMo that they both have red hair AND braids.

The Toy Story Mania Ride at California Adventures is my personal favorite ride mostly because everyone looks sexy in those glasses!

Riding Heimlich's Chew Chew Train. After this trip I signed to LoMo that I loved her; her sign back was not quite right, but now I know that all those years that people have been flipping me off that they were just telling me that they loved me too! (Editor's side note, LoMo now can sign I love you very well!)

The girls in front of the castle and Disney

As mentioned Sissy is kind of obsessed with Cinderella. I have not seen anything cuter than her sitting on the floor singing A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

Okay the germ hater in me really cringed every time one of my nieces kissed the one of the characters. Even now I look at this pic and say "Oh gross! And cute!"

These girls love Mickey Mouse! They were so excited to see him in his house.

Sleeping Beauty? Let's be honest after a while all of the princesses just start looking the same. Case in point, look at the picture of LoMo with Ariel ... (same cast member, different dress)

Well I had a blast on this trip, I admit to being ready for another one ... today. And not just because I got to play with Sister's camera.

No comments: