Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year ... Hello Mr. January!

Besty has given me a calendar for Christmas the last two years. Last year it was a Dr. Horrible calendar which was awesome and I thought the best she could ever do because I am such a fan. On the contrary!! This year I am the proud recipient of this little beauty:

Yes indeed, the Nice Jewish Guys 2011 Calendar! A dream come true!! Please allow me to introduce you to Mr. January! This is Brian S.

"His favorite drink is orange juice and his favorite movie is Annie Hall. He once won a contest and got to go on a date with Rosanne Barr's Daughter. How Random? He believes his sexiest attribute is his hair and admits he is not the biggest fan of matzah."

Because I know you will care as much as I do, each month I will introduce you to another nice Jewish guy from my super awesome calendar. I know you are jealous, you should be. This hangs on the wall over my bed, sweet dreams every night!

8 comments:

Matt said...

That is pretty sweet.

Another fun one I saw recently was this:

http://www.amazon.com/Goats-Trees-Square-12X12-Calendar/dp/1421667061

jkribbit said...

That. Is. Awesome!! Wow, she knows you well!

Happy New Year, my friend!

Preds Girl said...

This made me smile.

~Downtown out.

Ranell said...

This is awesome! Can't wait to meet them all!

Unknown said...

who is the luck guy on the cover?

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, I am busting a gut!

christine said...

greatest. calender. ever. How will it ever be topped next year??

christine said...

Ok, I have to say I checked out the goats in trees calender mentioned and loved it. In fact I loved it so much I thought, man I want to get that for my brother. Current sale price? 165.09 + shipping. no joke.