Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vaca - The Beach

I have learned something very valuable, I will never catch up from taking a week off. I am just destined to be eternally a week behind. The first step to recovery is acceptance, right?

As mentioned before, on this semi-family vacation Sister let me play with her super awesome camera. I now know I want one, I need to go to there. Then I need software so I can touch photos up, and then my favorite photographer can hire me as her second and pay me the salary to which I would like to become accustom to!

Stop one on our vaca was an overnight stay in Las Vegas. No pics, no amazing memories to share other than a very cold drift down a lazy river.

Our first stop in California was to go to Huntington Beach. We got there in time to play and then see the sunset. It was rather pretty, and I know that one day I could live on the beach.

Sister and LoMo heading down to the beach

Brother and Sissy

Sissy making a sand castle

LoMo was really put out that I kept trying to take her pic

Can you tell who played the hardest?
The sunset was quite amazing; seriously I could live on the beach


It was too cold to get in the water, but it was still a beatuiful trip to the beach.

No comments: