Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day Light Sucky Time

I would like to start a petition to end Day Light Savings Time. Others may like it, but this girl does not. I am not a farmer, the light saving does nothing for me. My curtains are dark enough that they block out the sun either at night or in the morning to my room. I like to sleep. My body likes to get sleep on the schedule it likes.

Should my fictional petition fail, can we at least vote on calling it Day Light Sucky Time?

Twice this week I have been so tired that I almost crashed my car … it has been a combination of factors: 1) I AM TIRED!!! and B) my hair is longer now than it has been in years. Confused much? So here is what has been happening to me … I look over my right shoulder to check my blind spot and see nothing. Then when I turn my head back to the front I see out of the corner of my eye ‘something’ that appears to be a car and is in fact my hair. I dislike greatly Day Light Sucky Time.

End of rant.

3 comments:

Preds Girl said...

I very much like this post.

Made me laugh so hard.

Rach said...

I would like to sign your fictional petition, if I may.

Wendy said...

I will sign it too. Arizona ignores it - why can't we?