Thursday, August 27, 2009

Apparently

So apparently there were no fat people involved in the French Revolution. It seems that the average size of the women in the French Revolution was a 4-6… However, the good news is that the men wore amazingly pretty clothing! LOL

I went last night to Hale’s production of The Scarlet Pimpernel. It was the first time I had seen this show (yes ever) and I really liked it. I might have a slight crush on JJMcB! Don’t tell him though! Overall it was a great show. The stage and costumes were wonderful, and I was so in love with Percy and the boys!

If you have not seen this show, I would strongly encourage it! www.halecentretheatre.org

4 comments:

Miss Megan said...

No shame in a crush on Jonny - he's adorable! Meanwhile, when I saw the show, the first girl I saw on the carousel must have been a size -2. Either she doesn't eat or those corsets really work... I love the play though! I even introduced myself to the leads I didn't know to tell them how much I liked it. I am hoping to go again in a few weeks!

jkribbit said...

Saw it last week - it's fabulous! This is one of my favorite musicals (that list is quite long...) and Hale did a great job with it. I'm so glad you got to go!

Patti said...

I thought the girls looked a little anorexic myself...except for my friend SD. She's a real woman.

Preds Girl said...

OK, the first sentence in this post literally made me laugh out loud...which I've seriously needed to do. So, thanks!

Glad you enjoyed the show!