Thursday, August 20, 2009

BSC

My nephew and I formed a club today, the BSC (Back Surgery Club). We discussed it at length, and he is going to be the President and I the Treasurer (he thinks I am good with money!)

LB had surgery Monday to fix a birth defect, Dermal Sinus Tract (a form of spina bifida.) He did so great! He is still up at Primary Children's at least until tomorrow. What a cutie, though. The doctors are confident that he will now live a healthy and normal life!


This is LB a few weeks ago, just hanging out and looking styling.


Shortly after surgery, a little drugged up. How sweet is he?

Impressive 4" scar. Mine is 5" but his will grow a little with him so that is why he is the pres. He took a nap on me today, how cute is this little one?

3 comments:

Candice J said...

I don't think he could be cuter if he tried! :)

Becky at VintageMixer said...

he is precious!

Johnson Family said...

Yeah, he is so cute!